Request for Credential Check

Select the appropriate form for your program.

Use the following webform if you are a candidate in one of the following credential programs: Administrative Services, Single Subject, Multiple Subject*, Education Specialist*. We recommend that you pay the Credential Check fee prior to filling out your form. You will need to enter your receipt number before you can submit your form. Go to How to make a payment: credential check.

*Note: Do not use this form if you are an undergraduate student in a Liberal Studies integrated program (ITEP). Use the second button.

Request for Credential Check (Credential Programs)

Use the following webform if you are a candidate for a Multiple Subject or Educational Specialist Credential AND in one of the following integrated programs (ITEP):

  • Liberal Studies, Child Development, Special Education ITEP Concentration, B.A.
  • Liberal Studies, Elementary Education ITEP Concentration, B.A.

Request for Credential Check (Integrated Programs - ITEP)

Use the following webform if you are a candidate for a Pupil Personnel Services Credential AND you are enrolled in one of the following programs:

  • School Psychology, M.A.
  • Social Work, M.S.W. (or already hold an M.S.W.)

Request for Credential Check (Pupil Personnel Services)