Petition for Grade Forgiveness of First WU Grade

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

As an undergraduate student, you may petition to have the first "WU" grade(s) earned at Cal Poly Humboldt excluded from your GPA. The “WU” grade will remain on your transcript, but will not be included in GPA calculation. 

You may petition the Office of the Registrar at any time prior to degree awarding. However, we strongly recommend that you submit your petition at least one semester before you plan to graduate.  After a degree is awarded, the academic record is final and petitions will not be considered.

We strongly recommend that you meet with your advisor or contact the Office of the Registrar to discuss this petition.