Declare/Change Major

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

This form may be used to change or declare your major if :

  • you have earned less than 90 units (freshman, sophomore or junior status),  and
  • the major you  are requesting is not impacted and/or does not have additional admission criteria, which requires departmental approval.